This Terms of Service effective on 20 Feb. 2020
The terms of this agreement ("Terms of Service" or "Terms") govern the relationship between you and FUERO GAMES Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter "FUERO GAMES" or "Us" or "We") regarding your use of FUERO GAMES’s "Colorscapes" mobile and social games and related services, which include applications for mobile devices and FUERO GAMES branded websites (the "Service"). In this agreement, "FUERO GAMES" means FUERO GAMES located ul. Wita Stwosza 32/7, 02-661 Warszawa, POLAND. In either case "FUERO GAMES" includes Affiliates, which shall mean subsidiaries, parent companies, joint ventures and other corporate entities under common ownership.
This agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a writing hand signed by you and Us. For purposes of this provision, "writing" does not include an e-mail message and a signature does not include an electronic signature.
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant FUERO GAMES policies revocable limited license subject to the limitations in Sections 1.5-1.9 to access and use the Service using a FUERO GAMES supported web browser (such as Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer) or mobile device solely for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
You understand that while at times you may "earn" "buy" or "purchase" (a) virtual currency, including but not limited to virtual coins, cash, tokens, or points, all for use in the Service; or (b) virtual in-game items (together with virtual currency, "Virtual Items"); these real world terms are only being used as shorthand. You do not in fact "own" the Virtual Items and the amounts of any Virtual Item do not refer to any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent. Rather, you may purchase a limited license to use the Service, including software programs that occasionally manifest themselves as these items.
The purchase and sale of the limited license referred to in these Terms of Service is a completed transaction upon receipt of your direct payment or redemption of a FUERO GAMES game card or a third party virtual currency like Facebook Credits. Any "virtual currency" balance shown in your Account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead constitutes a measurement of the extent of your license.
You must provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Service, including, but not limited to, a mobile device that is suitable to connect with and use the Service, in cases where the Service offers a mobile component.
Following equipment is necessary to use of the Service:
1) Internet access
2) Web browser which accepts cookies
3) E-mail account (excluding temporary addresses)
4) Installed Unity Webplayer - version 4.0 or newer
You are responsible for any fees, including internet connection or mobile fees that you incur when accessing the Service.
The following restrictions apply to the use of the Service:
1) You shall not create an Account or access the Service if you are under the age of 13;
2) You shall monitor your Account to restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors in connection with your Account. You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument (e.g. PayPal and Facebook Credits) by minors;
3) You shall not have more than one Account, per platform or SNS, at any given time, and shall not create an account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself;
4) You shall not create an Account or use the Service if you are a convicted sex offender;
5) You shall not have an Account or use the Service if you have previously been removed by FUERO GAMES or previously been banned from playing any FUERO GAMES game;
6) You shall use your Account only for non-commercial purposes;
7) You shall not use your Account to advertise, solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk e-mail or repetitive messages (spim and spam) to anyone;
8) You shall not use your Account to engage in any illegal conduct;
9) You shall not sublicense, rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your Account or any Virtual Items associated with your Account to anyone without FUERO GAMES's written permission;
10) You shall not access or use an Account or Virtual Items that have been sublicensed, rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the original Account creator without FUERO GAMES's permission;
11) If you access the Service from an SNS you shall comply with its terms of service/use as well as these Terms of Service.
You understand that on certain FUERO GAMES websites your user ID number, name and profile picture will be publicly available and that search engines may index your name and profile photo.
During the Account creation process, you may be required to select a password ("Login Information"). The following rules govern the security of your Login Information:
1) You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account;
2) In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify FUERO GAMES and modify your Login Information;
3) You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of the Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you;
4) You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account.
FUERO GAMES reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a username violates such third party's rights.
Any use of the Service in violation of these License Limitations is strictly prohibited, can result in the immediate revocation of your limited license granted by Section 1.4, and may subject you to liability for violations of law. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DISRUPT OR INTERFERE WITH THE SERVICE INCLUDING UNDERMINING OR MANIPULATING THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY FUERO GAMES GAME IS A VIOLATION OF FUERO GAMES POLICY AND MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS.
1) Engage in any act that FUERO GAMES deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service, including but not limited to circumventing or manipulating these Terms, our game rules, game mechanics or policies;
2) Make improper use of FUERO GAMES's support services, including by submitting false abuse reports or using profane and abusive language in your communications with our support personnel;
Use the Service, intentionally or unintentionally, in connection with any violation of any applicable law or regulation, or do anything that promotes the violation of any applicable law or regulation;
1) Use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service or any FUERO GAMES game experience;
2) Use the Service in order to design or assist in the design of cheats, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service or any FUERO GAMES game experience;
3) Without FUERO GAMES's express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service;
4) Disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support the Service or any FUERO GAMES game environment (each a "Server"); or (b) the enjoyment of the Service or any FUERO GAMES game by any other person;
5) Institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person's use or enjoyment of the Service;
6) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered to others or to the computers, Servers, or networks connected to the Service by any means other than the user interface provided by FUERO GAMES, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service;
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
11) Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service or connect to or use the Service in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service;
12) Use any unauthorized third party software that accesses, intercepts, "mines", or otherwise collects information from or through the Service or that is in transit from or to the Service, including, without limitation, any software that reads areas of RAM or streams of network traffic used by the Service to store information about FUERO GAMES game characters, elements, or environment. FUERO GAMES may, at its sole and absolute discretion, allow the use of certain third party user interfaces;
13) Intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by a client, a Server, or the Service, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or other device;
14) Make any automated use of the system, or take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
15) Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures We employ to restrict access to the service or use any software, technology, or device to send content or messages, scrape, spider, or crawl the Service, or harvest or manipulate data;
16) Use, facilitate, create, or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Service, including without limitation (a) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate any part of the Service; or (b) any connection using programs, tools, or software not expressly approved by FUERO GAMES;
17) Except where permitted by law or relevant open source licenses, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service, or to obtain any information from the Service using any method not expressly permitted by FUERO GAMES;
18) Copy, modify or distribute rights or content from any FUERO GAMES site or game, or FUERO GAMES's copyrights or trademarks or use any method to copy or distribute the content of the Service except as specifically allowed in these Terms of Service;
19) Solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from other users of the Service;
20) Collect, harvest or post anyone's private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Service;
21) upload or transmit or attempt to upload or transmit, without FUERO GAMES's express permission, any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware," "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, FUERO GAMES MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR PORTIONS THEREOF IF YOU ARE, OR FUERO GAMES SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE, FAILING TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR FOR ANY ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED ILLEGAL OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICE, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU CAN LOSE YOUR USER NAME AND PERSONA AS A RESULT OF ACCOUNT TERMINATION OR LIMITATION, AS WELL AS ANY BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES, EARNED ITEMS AND PURCHASED ITEMS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AND FUERO GAMES IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY SUCH LOSSES OR RESULTS.
WITHOUT LIMITING OUR OTHER REMEDIES, WE MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE SERVICE AND USER ACCOUNTS OR PORTIONS THEREOF, PROHIBIT ACCESS TO OUR GAMES AND SITES, AND THEIR CONTENT, SERVICES AND TOOLS, DELAY OR REMOVE HOSTED CONTENT, AND TAKE TECHNICAL AND LEGAL STEPS TO PREVENT USERS FROM ACCESSING THE SERVICE IF WE BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CREATING RISK OR POSSIBLE LEGAL LIABILITIES, INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ACTING INCONSISTENTLY WITH THE LETTER OR SPIRIT OF OUR TERMS OR POLICIES. ADDITIONALLY, WE MAY, IN APPROPRIATE CIRCUMSTANCES AND AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ACCOUNTS OF USERS WHO MAY BE REPEAT INFRINGERS OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
FUERO GAMES reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Service or a particular game or part of the Service at any time either permanently or temporarily, at which point your license to use the Service or a part thereof will be automatically terminated or suspended. In such event, FUERO GAMES shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued elements of the Service. Termination of your Account can include disabling your access to the Service or any part thereof including any content you submitted or others submitted.
The Service (including without limitation any games, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts, character profile information, recordings of games played using a FUERO GAMES game client, and the FUERO GAMES game clients and server software) are copyrighted works owned by FUERO GAMES Inc. FUERO GAMES reserves all rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, in connection with the Service.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN AN ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO AN ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF FUERO GAMES. GENERALLY, GAME OR OTHER ACCOUNTS CREATED WITH FUERO GAMES WILL BE CONSIDERED ACTIVE UNTIL WE RECEIVE A USER REQUEST TO DEACTIVATE OR DELETE THEM; HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 180 DAYS.
FUERO GAMES owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to use all of the content that appears in the Service. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary herein, you agree that you have no right or title in or to any content that appears in the Service, including without limitation the Virtual Items appearing or originating in any FUERO GAMES game, whether 'earned' in a game or 'purchased' from FUERO GAMES, or any other attributes associated with an Account or stored on the Service.
FUERO GAMES prohibits and does not recognize any purported transfers of Virtual Items effectuated outside of the Service, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that appears or originates in the Service, unless otherwise expressly authorized by FUERO GAMES in writing. Accordingly, you may not sublicense, trade, sell or attempt to sell in-game Virtual Items for "real" money, or exchange Virtual Items for value of any kind outside of a game, without FUERO GAMES's written permission. Any such transfer or attempted transfer is prohibited and void, and will subject your Account to termination.
"User Content" means any communications, images, sounds, and all the material, data, and information that you upload or transmit through a FUERO GAMES game client or the Service, or that other users upload or transmit, including without limitation any chat text.
You own your User Content. You hereby grant FUERO GAMES and its Affiliates a perpetual and irrevocable (other than as provided below), worldwide, fully paid-up and royalty free, non-exclusive, unlimited license, including the right to sublicense and assign to third parties, and right to copy, reproduce, fix, adapt, modify, improve, translate, reformat, create derivative works from, manufacture, introduce into circulation, commercialize, publish, distribute, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, rent, lease, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide access to electronically, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, display, perform, enter into computer memory, and use and practice, in any way now known or in the future discovered, your User Content as well as all modified and derivative works thereof in connection with our provision of the Service, including marketing and promotions thereof.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby waive any moral rights you may have in any User Content. The license you grant Us to use user posted content (except any content you submit in response to FUERO GAMES promotions and competitions or any other content specifically solicited by FUERO GAMES) ends when you delete your User Content or you close your Account unless your User Content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. However, you understand and accept that removed content may persist in back-up copies for a reasonable period of time.
You are entirely responsible for all User Content you post or otherwise transmit via the Service. FUERO GAMES assumes no responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting any User Content, and assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Service for inappropriate or illegal content or conduct.
We have no obligation to monitor User Content. If We choose at any time, in our sole discretion, to monitor the Service, We have the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any User Content and We may monitor and/or record your interaction with the Service or communications (including without limitation chat text and voice communications) when you are using the Service. By entering into these Terms of Service, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring and recording.
The Service may include various forums, blogs and chat features where you can post User Content, including your observations and comments on designated topics. FUERO GAMES cannot guarantee that other members will not use the ideas and information that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don't want others to use, do not post it on the Service. FUERO GAMES shall have no responsibility to evaluate, use or compensate you for any ideas or information you may choose to submit.
If you submit suggestions, proposals, comments or other materials (collectively 'Submissions') within the Service you understand and agree that FUERO GAMES (1) shall have no obligation to keep your Submissions confidential; (2) shall have no obligation to return your Submissions or respond in any way; and (3) may use your Submissions for any purpose in any way without notice or compensation to you.
FUERO GAMES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A MEMBER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST IN ANY FORUMS, BLOGS AND CHAT ROOMS.
You are solely responsible for the information that you post on, through or in connection with the Service and that you provide to others.
Information, materials, products or services provided by other users (for instance, in their profiles) may, in whole or in part, be unauthorized, impermissible or otherwise violate these Terms of Service, and FUERO GAMES assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the Service by any person, please use any "Report Abuse" link provided or contact us at Customer Support.
FUERO GAMES may reject, refuse to post or delete any User Content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, User Content that in the sole judgment of FUERO GAMES may violate these Terms of Service.
FUERO GAMES reserves the right to limit the storage capacity of User Content that you post on, through or in connection with the Service.
Your information, and the contents of all of your online communications (including without limitation chat text, voice communications, IP addresses and your personal information) may be accessed and monitored as necessary to provide the Service and may be disclosed: (a) when We have a good faith belief that We are required to disclose the information in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena); (b) to satisfy any applicable laws or regulations (c) where We believe that the Service is being used in the commission of a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; (d) when We have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, another person or the public generally; and (e) in order to protect the rights or property of FUERO GAMES, including to enforce our Terms of Service. By entering into these Terms of Service, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring, access and disclosure.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Service and any other parties with whom you interact through the Service and/or FUERO GAMES games. FUERO GAMES reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes, including damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use or data.
In the Service you may purchase, with "real world" money, a license to use Virtual Items and or other goods or services. You may also obtain a license to use Virtual Items by redeeming FUERO GAMES game cards or third party virtual currency, such as Facebook Credits.
PURCHASES OR REDEMPTIONS OF THIRD PARTY VIRTUAL CURRENCY TO ACQUIRE A LICENSE TO USE VIRTUAL ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
You can license Virtual Items by visiting the purchase page in one of our games, providing your billing information, confirming the particulars of your purchase and re-affirming your agreement to these Terms. When you purchase a license to Virtual Items from our Service, We may send you a confirmatory e-mail that will contain details of the items you have ordered. Please check that the details in the confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and maintain a copy of it for your records. FUERO GAMES keeps records of transactions in order to deal with any subsequent queries. If you purchase Facebook Credits from Facebook, you are agreeing to Facebook's Payment Terms and FUERO GAMES is not a party to the transaction.
For Virtual Items, your order will represent an offer to us to purchase a license for the relevant service(s) which will be accepted by us when We make the Virtual Items available in your account for you to use in our games or debit your credit card, whichever comes first.
Your license to Virtual Items for use in FUERO GAMES games is a service provided by FUERO GAMES that commences upon acceptance by FUERO GAMES of your purchase or redemption of third party virtual currency. By ordering a license to use Virtual Items you agree and accept that FUERO GAMES will provide it to you promptly following completion of your purchase. If you reside in the European Union and you purchase a product or service from FUERO GAMES, you may have the right to withdraw from a purchase within seven calendar days, commencing on the day after the date of purchase (the "Cooling Off Period"). However, you lose your right of withdrawal if the performance of the services begins before the end of the Cooling Off Period. Accordingly, please note that if you purchase a license to use Virtual Items from Us, your right of withdrawal is lost as the performance of our services begins promptly once your purchase is completed.
You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using an Account registered to you.
FUERO GAMES may revise the pricing for the goods and services it licenses to you through the Service at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FUERO GAMES IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
FUERO GAMES may provide links on the Service to third party websites or vendors who may invite you to participate in a promotional offer in return for receiving an optional component of the Service and/or upgrades (such as in-game currency). Any charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties are your responsibility.
FUERO GAMES makes no representation or warranty regarding any content, goods and/or services provided by any third party even if linked to from our Service, and will not be liable for any claim relating to any third party content, goods and/or services. The linked sites are not under the control of FUERO GAMES and may collect data or solicit personal information from you. FUERO GAMES is not responsible for their content, business practices or privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect. Further, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FUERO GAMES of these linked sites.
You understand that the Service is an evolving one. FUERO GAMES may require that you accept updates to the Service and to FUERO GAMES's games you have installed on your computer or mobile device. You acknowledge and agree that FUERO GAMES may update the Service with or without notifying you. You may need to update third party software from time to time in order to receive the Service and play FUERO GAMES's Games.
In the area in which it is permissible under applicable law, the Parties consider the place of supply of services which are the subject of the Agreement the Headquaters of FUERO GAMES. Agreement shall be governed solely by the law of the Republic of Poland. To the fullest extent permissible off application of the provisions of international private law and establishes the exclusive jurisdiction of the Polish courts.
With Colorscapes Premium you can subscribe for removing ads and watermark, as well as 3 free hints everyday.
Weekly Colorscapes Membership automatically renews for $5.99/week after the 3-day free trial. Monthly subscription is $12.99, yearly subscription is $69.99.
These purchases are auto-renewable subscription. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase.
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes store after purchase.